This morning I woke up to some pretty bad news. Well, not bad news, more news that made me go WTF at the people I used to associate with. So, how did I handle this?
1. Wake up your roommate and best friend and chain smoke on the balcony while talking about life for a while. I realize from this that I am truly, truly blessed to have Katina in my life and I’m glad that the damage I did while I was dating [redacted] wasn’t permanent Mostly because we are awesome roommates, and it’s awesome to live with your best friend.
2. You go shopping with your best friend, because retail therapy is the bomb. I got three new shirts and three pairs of jeans for $50. Amazing!
3. You go to lunch with the best friend and her finance. Greasy fried chicken is so soul food.
4. You go to Target and replace all your make up with E.L.F for about $12.
5. The you reorganize your closet to fit all the new clothes, clean your bathroom to fit all the new make up, get in the shower and put your hair in curlers to sleep in. Because you know what, you are awesome, and should look awesome in your new clothes with your new make up.
6. You post all of this on your blog, because it’s National Blog Posting Month, and you despite starting out with a shitty day, you had an awesome one.